The Orion capsules for the Artemis 2, Artemis 3, and Artemis 4 moon missions are coming together at NASA’s Kennedy
- Building 100 hydrogen refueling stations in Europe
- Doza installs Pelikan radiation monitoring system at the Nuclear Medicine Center in Dagestan
- Significant progress in the Egyptian nuclear energy project
- large-scale coal power projects to start in China
- Rosatom placed the vessel of the MBIR research reactor in the design position
- The battery recycling industry is booming
Explore all about:
Science & Technology
Ericsson has unveiled a sustainable 5G site in Plano, Texas, showcasing its energy-smart proof-of-concept network solution.
China National Nuclear Corporation’s seawater uranium extraction sea test platform was completed recently and put into use and opened to
Specialists of the engineering support department of Doza completed the installation and commissioning of the multichannel radiation monitoring system UDKS-01
The engineers of SPC Doza have completed the commissioning work of the Radiation Monitoring System “Fregat” at the radiotherapy and
Russian State Nuclear Energy Corporation Rosatom reported that the reactor vessel of MBIR, a multipurpose fourth-generation fast neutron research reactor,
Researchers at the hydrogen plant in England are developing technologies to produce and store hydrogen
SKYRE Receives Critical Patents Protecting Its High-Capacity Electrolysis Technology To Generate Low-Cost Green Hydrogen.